Thursday, December 15, 2005

which of santa's reindeer are you?

i saw this on a couple other people's blogs and thought it was cute... it's pretty accurate!

You Are Rudolph

Sweet and shy, you tend to be happiest when you're making someone else happy.

Why You're Naughty: You sometimes stick that nose where it doesn't belong

Why You're Nice: Christmas would be a sad affair without you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought this was cute too. I ended up being Dancer. This is what is says...

Carefree and fun you always find reasons to do a happy dance. -OK this is almost true...I actually do a happy dance at times...just not always.

Why I'm naughty: That dark stint you had as Santa's private dancer. -YIKES! I don't remember that one. That must have been during my rebellious youth :-)

Why I'm nice: You're friendly. Very friendly. -Hmmm...does this relate to the first paragraph or why I'm naughty? It could be taken a couple of ways. I'll go with the first paragraph.
Thanks for a little fun during the work day!