Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Crazy crazy busy these days!

It's been over a week since I've been here? Egad! I go to other seldomly updated blogs and are disappointed when I don't see something new... and now that's ME!

This week is crazy busy. Tonight we get to go to Mike's recognition banquet for his award. (Remember how proud I am!? I could be prouder with a throat that didn't feel so sore!)

Then Mike is leaving for 3 days for Outdoor Ed- I'm a tad jealous that he 'gets to' leave for 3 days and not have the responsibilities left at home, but then again, I'm not sure I'd want to be spending those three days with hormonal 5th graders. God bless him!

We take Jack back to the ENT to see how the tube that fell out but is floating around his ear. I'm not messing around with any more ear infections, so hopefully they'll fix it or assure me he's going to be just fine!

All this week is crazy so I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend... and it's only Tuesday!

No comments: