Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Family Pictures

It seems we just can't get the four of us to all look, all smile, all keep our eyes open and nobody's fly is down and take a picture. Though Mike and I seem a bit TOO happy and squinty-eyed, the kids look... okay. It'll do for now. C also got some great ones of the boys alone, which seem to always work out great!



The kids:




The parents:



And school stuff both started this week for both Mike and I... not kids yet, but definitely preparations for kids... Mike's been working in his class all week and I've been busy helping to get our new teachers oriented to our district... the boys at at Grandma's for a couple days while we work, then we're going to see Thomas the Train on Friday before school really begins.

1 comment:

Briana said...

Love the photos! You guys look great. Joey LOVED Thomas! You should have a blast.