Thursday, July 27, 2006

jack will have a little partner in crime.

the whole way to the ultrasound jack kept saying 'baby girl', 'baby girl'... but little did he know that his new best buddy would reveal himself to us :) yup, in about 20 weeks or so we'll have 2 little madzinski boys running around this place. lord help me!

the ultrasound pictures never seem to show anything to my untrained eye, but i can tell in the second one that he's looking right at us. we already nicknamed this one "nate"- short for TORNADO because this kid who flinging himself around in there like the tasmanian devil. yikes. maybe i should lay off the caffeine :)

okay. blogspot is not letting me upload pictures, so that'll have to wait. patience my dear blog readers. if you really can't wait to see it, email me and i'll shoot you a copy.

part of me thinks i'll miss all the princess-y, girlie girl stuff with a daughter, but i think it'll be fun to have 2 boys who will likely be in to the same things (cars, trucks, trains, etc.) and they'll have a friend to play with all the time!

in other news... we close on our new house today! we have a couple weeks yet before we close on our old house so we're taking those 2 weeks to slowly move in, fix something, get the utilities set up, etc.

it's been an exciting week here in madzinski world!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, congrats! there's nothing quite like a mama and boys.

Just Say Julie said...

congrats amy!!

Briana said...

I totally hear you! I'm due in like 17 days and it's another boy! I am feeling the same thing but excited to have two boys! I knew right away with this one too it was a boy once I saw the u/s!