I was tagged---
I hardly ever take the tag and run with it, but here goes... (it's winter break, after all, aren't I supposed to have all the time in world??)
ABC Tag.
A - Available or single: how about spoken for and married?
B - Best friend: seems cliche, but yes, Mike. As far as girlfriends, I'm close with Geri, Carrie and Kristie
C - Cake or pie: Either- but specific eithers... love white cake with chocolate frosting or boston cream pie
D - Drink of choice: I almost always choose iced tea.
E - Essential item you use everyday: computer
F - Favorite color: it changes, but right now I'm liking celery green or pink
G - Gummy bears or worms: either, I don't mind either in gummies
H - Hometown: I usually say Augusta, ME but I lived other places too
I - Indulgence: ice cream or pedicures, depending on how cheap I'm feeling :)
J - January or February: Jan. seems long and boring and Feb sometimes will give you a nice spring like day, so I guess February!
K - Kids & names: 2 boys- Jack and Charlie
L - Life is incomplete without? my family
M - Marriage date: March 25, 2000
N - Number of siblings: 1 sister, Becky
O - Oranges or apples: either is fine. oranges are usually more messy though and I smell them on my hands all day afterwards (which isn't terrible)
P - Phobias or fears: I hate open flames. They make me nervous. I'm a little afraid of drowing too.
Q - Fave quote: right now, it's one from Jamba Juice- "Life experiences are like quarters. You lose both when you are just sitting on the couch" ~Jambaism #15
R - Reason to smile: I'm extremely fortunate to be where I am- good family, good job, good life.
S - Season: I don't have a favorite, because I'm usually tired of the current one near the end of it. So, I like the CHANGES in the seasons more than I like the seasons themselves.
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: How about anyone who reads this- you are tagged- but tell me if you actually do it so I can read it!
U - Unknown fact about me: I can walk on tops of my feet by curling them under- it almost won me a radio contest one time!
V- Vegetable you don't like: Eggplant
W - Worst habit: spending too much time on the computer
X - Xrays: yes- but never have had a broken bone
Y - Your fave food: steak and potatoes with a good salad
Z - Zodiac sign: scorpio

No comments:
Post a Comment