Saturday, February 09, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day (a little early)


I am so proud.
I had no idea Jack could write this many letters independently! I knew he could write a j,o and c and kind of an k and a, but I was so impressed and proud when we were making Valentines tonight and he asked to how to spell I Love You and he could write it like this!! wow.
The little guy is growing up SOOO fast.

He's kind of not obsessing (kind of) with Power Rangers anymore. (The only clip I let him watch was this completely lame and annoying one- but not so violent).He still talks about them but since I won't feed his obsession with Tivoing the show, he's now obessed with Super Why- which is, I think, the greatest invention since Sesame Street. I enjoy and he loves it and he's realllly learning from it. I always have the songs stuck in my head. Thanks to Kristen for clueing me in her. Her Lucas loves it too.

Except I didn't get it the other day when he was quoting Super Why and said, "Mom- state your problem." It was only after he said "I'll put it in my super duper computer and tell you what to do". Ha.

1 comment:

Briana said...

My gf loves that show too and her son is named Wyatt so he likes it too. I should show it to Joey and see if he likes it. Your son is getting so big!!!